Our cloud-based software helps you manage the end-to-end construction process, both onsite and offsite. Oversee subcontractors and prefab production, coordinate materials and track progress—all from a single integrated view of your construction supply chain.
The industry is evolving. Lean construction, prefab and quality management are necessary to successfully grow your business. Built by industry veterans, Manufacton gives you visibility and insights to transform your business, with expert support to guide you every step of the way.
As we’ve expanded our prefabrication operations, keeping track of all the moving pieces has become increasingly vital. Manufacton helps tie our process together from inception to completion, streamlining projects and aiding us in creating effective and consistent lines of communication.
Regional Vice President, Interstate Electric
Do More Prefab!
- Preplan all your Prefab Packages, Kits and Assemblies
- Prioritize coordination, detailing and production and logistics across all your projects
- Digitize, standardize and track your production
- Sync on-site dates from any source
- Visualize shop Laggards and Leaders by run, station or people
Eliminate the pain of managing materials
- Manage adhoc material requests from the factory or the jobsite
- Dynamically track materials and inventory
Meet and beat schedules
- Pull plan your prefab deliveries based on your process requirements
- Real-time notifications of dynamic schedule changes
View all production and offsite work in real-time
Pause and restart production
Track materials and deliveries with QR codes
Monitor real-time delivery log
Automate the procurement/ material delivery log
Monitor subcontractors’ material delivery status
Integrates with Autodesk BIM360 to visualize status of the model
Integrates with Procore submittal workflows to view real-time delivery status and insights
Integrates with Procore to view Manufacton workflows within Procore
NECA 2020 LIVE!
Tune into the virtual convention, NECA 2020 Live! Stop by our booth to talk with our experts about how we can assist your business in material management!NECA 2020
Whether it’s a company update or industry news, we love talking about offsite construction. Check out our blog to stay up to date on what’s happening and get news you can use.read more