Our cloud-based software helps you manage the end-to-end construction process, both onsite and offsite. Oversee subcontractors and prefab production, coordinate materials and track progress—all from a single integrated view of your construction supply chain.
The industry is evolving. Lean construction, prefab and quality management are necessary to successfully grow your business. Built by industry veterans, Manufacton gives you visibility and insights to transform your business, with expert support to guide you every step of the way.
Our fabrication business has grown over the past five years and I can’t imagine trying to manage this process without Manufacton. We see prefabrication and technology as a way to smooth out our manpower curves and even out the ups and downs of project schedules and we can do more work with the same amount of people.
COO, TG Gallagher
Do more prefab
- Preplan all your Prefab Packages, Kits and Assemblies
- Prioritize coordination, detailing and production across all your projects
- Digitize, standardize and track your production
- Sync on-site dates from any source – schedules, spreadsheets and BIM
- See shop Laggards and Leaders by run, station or people
Eliminate the pain of managing materials
- Consolidate material requests from the estimate, model, shop and field
- Track materials and inventory – planned, quoted, ordered, shipped, backordered and in stock
Meet and beat schedules
- Pull plan the entire process from on-site date back to planning and coordination through detailing and fabrication
- Manage your dynamic schedules and notify everyone immediately of the changes
View all production and offsite work in real-time
Pause and restart production
Track materials and deliveries with QR codes
Monitor real-time delivery log
Automate the procurement/ material delivery log
Monitor subcontractors’ material delivery status
Integrates with Autodesk BIM360 to visualize status of the model
Integrates with Procore submittal workflows to view real-time delivery status and insights
Integrates with Procore to view Manufacton workflows within Procore
MANUFACTON & WOHO PARTNERSHIP
Interested in hearing about Manufacton‘s newest partnership with WoHo Systems, Inc.? Learn how WoHo is tackling the global housing crisis and leveraging Manufacton as the execution platform.
Whether it’s a company update or industry news, we love talking about offsite construction. Check out our blog to stay up to date on what’s happening and get news you can use.read more