For modular builders to control the Design-Manufacturing-Construction process with advanced production, materials and installation management.
- Track progress of production, material consumption and labor productivity with mobile and web
- Prioritize and plan factory production across projects, lines and stations
- Perform in-line and final product QA with configurable forms
- Provide real-time visibility to connect factory with office and jobsite by scanning QR codes
- Standardize product and process with “kit of parts” specifications, production recipes and installation instructions
- Configure catalog of materials and building components
- Generate BOMs and source materials from preferred vendors
- Maintain project, production line, station or general inventory
- Track material stock levels, consumption and reorder status
- Manage material flow into factory for production or to jobsite for installation
- Drive material and production onsite delivery dates from schedule pull plan
- Check real-time status of production and material orders
- Generate ad-hoc material and production requests from the field
- Organize shipments to jobsite with bill of lading for kits, bunks, modules and site-installed materials
- Receive, install and perform final system QA
- Build any type of custom report or dashboard that is specific to your organization. Real-time Business Intelligence!
- Analyze production backlog, factory output, project progress and vendor performance
- Access all key data from Manufacton to be analyzed
- Combine data from other systems and sources
- Use any desired 3rd party tool to connect to the Manufacton data
MANUFACTON & WOHO PARTNERSHIP
Interested in hearing about Manufacton‘s newest partnership with WoHo Systems, Inc.? Learn how WoHo is tackling the global housing crisis and leveraging Manufacton as the execution platform.
Whether it’s a company update or industry news, we love talking about offsite construction. Check out our blog to stay up to date on what’s happening and get news you can use.read more