Our cloud-based software helps you manage the entire prefab and material delivery process—from prefab planning, to design, to manufacturing, and shipping. Real-time production tracking, materials management, embedded QA, and scheduling control, all integrated into a single view.
We’re here to help you improve your business with advanced manufacturing methods and hands-on consulting to guide you every step of the way. We know construction. It’s our business too.
We have been searching for a platform that will provide us real-time access to fabrication and delivery dates, while increasing our site supervisor’s flexibility and improving our changes for schedule success. Manufacton has done this, while furthering collaboration and communication between our team, subcontractors, and vendors.
President and CEO, TG Gallagher
Do more prefab!
- Preplan all your Prefab Packages, Kits and Assemblies
- Prioritize coordination, detailing and production across all your projects
- Digitize, standardize and track your production
- Sync on-site dates from any source – schedules, spreadsheets and BIM
- See shop Laggards and Leaders by run, station or people
- Consolidate material requests from the estimate, model, shop and field
- Track materials and inventory – , planned, quoted, ordered, shipped, backordered, in stock
Meet and beat schedules
- Pull plan the entire process from on-site date back to planning and coordination through detailing and fabrication
- Manage your dynamic schedules and notify everyone immediately of changes.
Track and update schedules in real-time
Measure shop output with tracking and analytics
Integrate field request workflows to enable more prefab
Reduce rework through efficient communication
Monitor real-time delivery log
Create material orders with BIM models and templates
Use QR codes to coordinate with suppliers and track materials
Integrates with Autodesk BIM360 to visualize status of the model
Integrates with BIM360 Docs to eliminate wasted time and static documents
Integrates with Procore to view Manufacton workflows within Procore
EVENTS March 2020
We have another busy month ahead of us, with several trade shows and conferences. Take a look at where we are headed next…read more
Whether it’s a company update or industry news, we love talking about offsite construction. Check out our blog to stay up to date on what’s happening and get news you can use.read more