Job Description :
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll be managing a handful of our enterprise customers, driving implementation and adoption of Manufacton’s cloud-based solution across your portfolio.
What you’ll do :
Partner with our customers to deliver predictable outcomes and value throughout the customer lifecycle by:
• Understanding our customers’ core business and operational challenges and identifying solutions using Manufacton’s platform
• Leading a successful onboarding experience for new enterprise customers’ cross-functional teams to enable them to quickly realize value from Manufacton
• Being the trusted partner for each customer on use case and product functionality
• Leading the recurring solution engagements with our enterprise customers
• Quarterbacking internal product, support, sales, and marketing resources on behalf of each customer
• Identifying the evolving needs of our customers, solving them, and/or collaborating with the Product team to prioritize necessary functionality
• Partnering with the Sales team at handoff to identify, support, accelerate and negotiate upsell and cross-sell opportunities
• Be ultimately responsible for leading your customers success and failure in the partnership.
What we’re looking for :
• 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
• Technology, construction, or manufacturing experience
• Experience with CAD, BIM, Revit, or related technologies
• Experience with cloud SaaS solutions
• Experience working with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, andSupport)
• Great internal and external communication skills
• A collaborative team player
• Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
• Willingness to travel as needed (post Covid)
Find out What Our Clients Say About us? Learn More
As we've expanded our prefabrication operations, keeping track of all the moving pieces has become increasingly vital. Manufacton helps tie our process together from inception to completion, streamlining projects and aiding us in creating effective and consistent lines of communication.
We had been struggling to provide visibility into our production ‘black box’ to our project coordinators and field superintendents. In addition to helping our shop foremen organize production, the mobile app from Manufacton is used by our field and office teams to know exactly what has been produced and where it is right now.
When you have multiple workflows where some overlap and others run parallel, communication is a key factor in effective process management. Whether it’s communication between workflows, or communication between project stakeholders; Manufacton helps streamline those communication channels by making critical information easily accessible.